Why should you visit Malana ?
Choose a mystique fantasy instead of an unrealistic sight moreover trust your intimate vibe, frequency, and your inner secret artist. The energy you still strive has always been yours’s the mountains, the storm, the butterfly, the entire cosmos and this ancient village Malana to the north-east of Kullu Valley will let you explore this amazing, incredible feeling.
1. Bigger the family, the larger will be the sweets box, you have to keep the size of your family in mind when you place your order. Do not order 10 sweets for a family of 10. Everyone should have at least 2-3 sweets allotted to them and hence do not settle for anything less than a box of 25.
1. You have to make sure that you have the right length for your mini skirt. It has to be a length that suits you. Just because your friend is wearing a particular length does not mean that it will suit you too. The thing about minis is that what can be called a miniskirt for a tall and skinny girl, cannot be called a mini for someone who has a shorter height. Wear your mini before you buy it. While some look good in minis that are just above the knees, others look good in minis quite a few inches higher than the knee. So you have to know which mini skirt is suitable for your length and give you the oomph that you desire.
2. The thing about miniskirts is that you wear them in order to flaunt your legs. But if you wear a top that draws attention to itself by virtue of being too revealing, then it will take away the thunder of the skirt. Miniskirts are meant to make your lassy legs all the more attractive but if the top feeds away on the attention then there will be hardly any left for the mini.
3. Miniskirts especially the pencil miniskirts are really tight and hence you will need some room to stretch your leg, which can be provided with the help of slits. Thus, more often than not pencil miniskirts come with slits. But be very careful about the length of the slit and where it is slit. If it is located in an awkward position or if the slit is just too high then it might overexpose certain things that you were definitely not aiming for.
4. It is very important to keep in mind the occasion for which you are dressing up. A miniskirt is always appreciated even in formal settings but there are certain dictums that you need to follow. When it comes to a formal lunch or business meeting, if you opt for miniskirts, just add a pair of stockings to it. If however you are going out for a lunch with your friends, then you can keep your legs bare.
5. When you buy ladies mini skirts online in India, make sure that you have the right pair of shows to go along with it. Miniskirts do not necessarily mean wearing heels, and even if you go for heels, go for ones that are subtle and not too on the face, or you might end up looking distasteful.
So, these are some of the most essential points that you need to keep in mind when it comes to selecting just the right mini for yourself!
1. Round neck tee: This is a must and probably one of the most common types of tees that you will come across in a man’s closet. These are really comfortable and perfect for a casual meeting with friends. If you want to take your style quotient up by a notch then try out the graphic tees or the ones that come with quotes. Quote t shirts are always in and they never fail. Do make sure that you have at least 5-6 of them.
2. Polo neck tee: Another type of t shirt that men invariably look good in are polo neck t shirts. Printed polo neck t shirts are the rage these days. You can get a light coloured one with small prints for the summer months. But do make sure that you have at least one or two solid colours as well. These are semi-formal in nature and perfect when it comes to attending a game of golf in a Sunday afternoon or when heading out to brunch with your family. Team it up with sneakers to rock a sporty look that generally works well for everybody.
3. V neck tee: Though this is not exactly a classic favourite, this neck line works really well on well-built men. If you have a bulky bodyline and have a habit of working out, then this one will really work well for you. It is best to stick to solid colours when you look for v neck T shirts for Men.
4. Henley tees: If you want to keep it informal with a touch of formal then there is nothing better than Henley’s. These are basically polo necks minus any collars. They come with a few buttons in the front and work best with trousers. They blend with jeans as well but the ideal combination would be with a pair of trousers. When you buy a Henley, try to stick to nude shades like grey or pastel green.
5. Striped tees: This is another type of tee that never fails if you have a well-toned body. Go for stripped tees that come with three quarter sleeves since they balance the look very well. These tees are tailor made to be worn with a pair of jeans and sneakers.
Have you got these tees in your wardrobe? If not it is time to start shopping from the styles that are missing to give your look the perfect edge that you wish!
1. The first thing that you need to remember is that when you do find out your body type, know that it is not your body shape. Every shape can be broadly categorised into body types but these categories are not air tight. Even if your body type tells you that you won’t look good in a mini, it might be that your body shape will perfectly complement one. So, if you really like a dress, go for it. Do not back out just because assumptions about your body type suggest so.
2. You will also have to keep the length of the dress when you buy one. You can go for mini dresses for girls & women but what will be the length of your dress? Will it be just scrapping your knee or should it expose a little bit of your thigh too? Which one will help you to create just the balance that you are looking for without making you look distasteful and vulgar? So know the length that you want first and then select a dress for you. It is not always true that the ones with long legs look good in short dresses. A lot depends on the shape of your leg too and hence go for the length of your choice.
3. When you buy a dress, you have to make sure that you have the right accessories to go along with it. When it comes to floral dresses for the summer, it is best to keep it as casual as possible. Stick to trinkets like pendants and earrings and when it comes to solid colour dresses you can try out heavy accessories. But in general, barring a maxi dress, it is ideal to keep your accessories to the minimum.
4. No dress can ever work out properly without the right shoe, especially if it is a mini dress. Stilettos look really nice with minis but go for the dainty ones and not the gaudy on the face ones. You can go for wedges or boots when it comes to midis and floral dresses.
5. And last but not the least when you buy the dress make sure that you pick a colour that complements you. Just because everyone suggests that you will look good in black, do not forget to try out a few reds. Choose the colour based on the one that suits your skin tone.
Keep these short but very helpful pointers in mind if you are looking for the right dress for yourself.Happy shopping!