Ethnic wear has its own place in every Indian women heart. The comfort and ease that comes with salwar suit can’t be compared with any other dress that we wear. Apart from being comfortable, the latest trend and style of the salwar suits have made it even a hit dress in the west as well. It has become easier and available to masses outside India as well with the option of ladies salwar suit shopping online.
Tips to ladies salwar suit online shopping
Let’s look into some pointers which will help you in buying salwar suits and ethnic wear effortlessly online.
- Look for fabric: Comfort should be your guideline here. Salwar suit comes in multiple fabrics. Depending on the weather and your body type, you must choose the fabric. Like if you are plump going for fabric like chiffon, georgette, which have a smooth and soft feel to them. Also if you are buying for winters, silk and layered designs would look good, but for summers, sheer and cotton patterns are preferred.
- Design & Figure: Not every style is for every figure-line. If you are heavier on the bottom area rather than the bust-line than don’t opt for sharars or afghani style suits as they will make you look heavier. You can opt for pant and churidaar style salwar suit. If you have heavy or broad shoulders look for full or quarter selves.
- Hemlines, Colours & Cuts: The cut of the suit and your hemline can make your dress look from pretty to pathetic. The cut of the neck should be taken by keeping in your shoulders and bust size in mind. Though we believe that everyone can flaunt any all colours, but some colours do look good on some features and people. Like if you have sharp features try wearing pastels so that your features are highlighted. Deep neckline flares and length of your salwar suit can make you look like a diva if you have done your shopping taking into consideration your body type.
- Pricing: Always see that the price you are paying for your piece is worth the work, fabric and designing. Choose designs which can’t be seen on every next person, go for the latest trends and out of the box designs. Choose according to the occasion for which you are buying.
- Be creative: The one big plus of ethnic wear is that they can be mixed and matched with one other. Be creative try pairing your pants with crop pants or skirt with long straight cut kurti. This will give your wardrobe a changeover and you would not be bored with wearing the same patterns and designs.
- Dupatta: Turn this into an accessory. The way you drape your dupatta over your dress can change the look of it altogether. There are various draping styles from one shoulder fall to pin on both shoulders. Depending on the kind of dupatta and the look you are comfortable with, carry it with grace.
These tips will help you in ladies salwar suit shopping online and will make it easy for you to select a piece which is suitable for you. Happy Shopping!!