Choosing a Video editing software is a not easy task if you want to know which video editing software you should use. A versatile choice of video editing software is available in the market both free and paid.In this post, I want to narrate a prepared a list of top video editing software to you by comparing by features. Furthermore below is the list of the top 3 best video editing software.
1. Ultimate video editing software Pinnacle Studio 20.5
In the first place, we have pinnacle Studio is the best power editor software it has more Creativity and control of Pinnacle Studio 20.5 Ultimate video editing software. Become the expert-quality results you want with accuracy editing on infinite tracks in 4K HD and 3D and sophisticated audio tools. New Motion Stalking lets you add moving text, illustrations or a mosaic blur to people or objects. Understand your creative vision with new Stop Motion Animation, new controls for 360 video editing and a six position multi-camera editor, get 2,000 Plus things, headings, and changeovers, and new high-quality effects from NewBlue. Finished your project? Create refined DVDs with 100+ new menu templates.
A. Advanced video editing
Edit with precision panels, manage on unlimited tracks in 4K, HD, and 3D and easily customize your workspace.
B. Screen recording
Completely make lecture videos or how-to demonstrations with Live Screen Capture. Capture your screen, system audio, and narration, and then import it into the timeline to edit and refine.
C. Inspired control
Enhance impression with 2,000 + 3D and 2D things.
make fantastic animations, Gesticulation Simulation and cover people over changed backgrounds via the Green Screen effect.
D. Loaded with power
Go full circle with new 360 video editing, combine up to 6 cameras in the Multi-Camera Editor section, and track, label or blur out an object with new Motion Tracking and further more its creative possibilities are limitless, and control is at your fingertips.
E. System Requirements for Pinnacle Studio 20.5
1) Internet connectivity is must for the installation, registration, updates.Moreover, registration is also a must need for the use of the product.
2) Windows 10 recommended, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 with 64-bit OS highly recommended.
3) Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher versions.
4) Intel Core i5, i7 1.06 GHz or greater versions is must for the AVCHD and the Intel Quick Sync Video support.
5) Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 either higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 videos is preferred.
6) 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 videos.
7) DirectX graphics devices should be preferred.
8) NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or newer series (CUDA enabled required for CUDA to support)
9) ATI 4xxx series or higher favored.
10) Intel GMA X3000 series or above
11) HEVC (H.265) support required for Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
12) Minimum 256 MB VGA VRAM, 512 MB or higher recommended
13) Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
14) Windows compatible sound card (multi-channel output required for surround preview)
15) 8 GB HDD space for full installation
2. Corel VideoStudio ultimate x10
It is furthermore taking moviemaking to the next level there’s no shortage of movie-editing software begging to be downloaded by you, but Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10, in reality, it is the scene stealer among all others.
Like most of the video-editing software, VideoStudio displays a home screen with a library where footage and transitions are in a group together. A timeline is beneath the library, where the film is composed. Unlike many other systems, it allows you to mix footage from multiple cameras. That means you can shoot the same scene
even from different angles.
1. Stunning videos by Corel VideoStudio ultimate x10
Edit with exact precision in HD and 4K on the multitrack timeline offered by it.
2. Unlimited creativity is possible.
Express yourself with incredible 2,000+ filters and effects, including 14 premium effects collections.
3. Intuitive workflow
From templates to timeline editing, develop your skills and create impressive videos.
4. Award winning history
Choose a video editor that is known for being feature rich and most comfortable to use.
5. Supports popular formats
Edit with exactness in HD and 4K on the multi-track timeline.
System Requirements for Corel VideoStudio ultimate x10
1) Internet connection required for installation, registration, and updates. Registration requires for using the product.
2) Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or 64-bit OS highly suggested.
3) Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz either higher versions
4) Intel Core i5, i7 1.06 GHz further higher versions required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
5) Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 videos
6) 4 GB of RAM or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or the 360° video.
7) Minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512 MB or greater recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
8) HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10 and supporting PC hardware or graphics card
9) Minimum display resolution: 1024 x 768
10) Windows-compatible sound card
11) Need minimum 8 GB HDD space for full installation
12) Digital download options are available if DVD-ROM drives are not available for installation.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a timeline-based video editing app developed by Adobe Systems and further more published as part of the well known Adobe Creative Cloud license program. Firstly launched in 2003, Adobe Premiere Pro is a follower of Adobe Premiere (first started long back ago in 1991). Specially furnished for the professional video editing, on the other hand, its sibling, Adobe Premiere Elements, targets the consumers market and some of its essential features are listed below.
1) Imperative Graphics panel of Adobe Premiere Pro
Find all the controls you ever need to regulate the titles, shapes, and Motion Graphics templates you create in Premiere Pro along with After Effects. Plus, you can quickly shift and adjust shape, text, and clip layers.
2) Type tool
You can very quickly create titles that too just from scratch right inside your Program Monitoring using a Type tool that is similar to the ones which are present in the Photoshop and the After Effects.
3) Motion Graphics templates
Moreover, After Effects compositions are packaged together according to the Motion Graphics models, shared via Creative Cloud Libraries, and opened in Premiere Pro version. You can then change variables like text, color, size, layout, or mood without changing the overall aesthetic, from there and you can also create your templates with text, shape, and clip layers.
4) Essentials in Sound panel
Now editors can get the professional quality of perfect sound, no expertise required. The Essential Sound panel gives you optimal audio parameters when you designate a clip as music, effects, dialogue, or ambiance.
5) Virtual reality workflow enhancements
Output ambisonic audio for VR-enabled platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
6) And so much more to explore
Also includes the enhanced 4K 60p performance, improved support for Apple Metal, a video preview of Stock footage within the Libraries panel.
System requirements for Adobe Premiere Pro
1) Multicore processor with 64-bit support
2) Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit) or Windows 8 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit).
3) 8GB of RAM (16GB or more recommended)
4) 8GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
6) 1280×800 display (1920×1080 or larger recommended)
7) Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
8) Optional: Adobe-recommended GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
9) Internet connection and registrations are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*